chowbe

no pain ... no gain ... high EQ ... low IQ ... happiness is what you view it to be ...

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

LEFDSK

Have been working late late and late recently ...

And feeling so frustrated frustrated frustrated ... and sick sick sick ...

Since most of the work, I'm doing for others ... little time to do my own work ...

Not that I think so highly of myself ... at the end of the day, I'm just one ah4 ... cow cow ... soi person ...

but Harry comes to mind ... people just seem to think I can take out my magic wand and fix their problems ...

when can someone fix my problems ...

Boss ... please find me another account / project ... soon

this is starting to be more emotionally draining than anything ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home