chowbe

no pain ... no gain ... high EQ ... low IQ ... happiness is what you view it to be ...

Monday, May 22, 2006

Obsolete ...

In the past 12 months ... what I have seen reinforced my new relevation ...

Used to be the theory that when you worked 110% on your job ... people would recognize your hardwork and gain their respect (ok maybe not exactly that simple, but you know what I'm talking about) ...

Nowadays, that theory is obsolete ... the new theory is ... you have to work 50% on your job and then 60% on telling others how great and wonderful you are ... then you would gain their respect ...

Actually I was going to say 20% / 90% ... but then again, I don't think that would work. But if you can work 110% on the latter ... then you may really excel.

It's so sad ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home