chowbe

no pain ... no gain ... high EQ ... low IQ ... happiness is what you view it to be ...

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Shirley in Concert




Just back from the Shirley Kwan concert ... this may not be the most entertaining concert (I would vote for the 25th Anniversary Sally Yeh one), but definitely the most "touching" one I've seen so far.

I started off with little expectation ... after all, she hasn't really sang much in the past 10 years, and the few times she was on TVB's shows or charity events, she acted quite nervous most of the time. However, I really liked her show in 1995, and so, I wanted to see her concert again. Needless to say, I'm most happy to see her back to her old self again ... and not just that, she sang with her heart and the audience felt that. The crowd was really cheering for her and showed their support and appreciation throughout.

I do have one complaint though ... it's that after the first encore, I left the show (it was close to midnight already). But later I found out that she came back out and did a second encore ... would have loved to see that too.

I can say we were all deeply touched by her tonight ... and I would safely say that she was deeply touched by us too. As an artist, I think that's the greatest gift of all.

1 Comments:

Blogger mokee said...

hehe, i must watch that '95 concert... do u hv a copy?

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home