chowbe

no pain ... no gain ... high EQ ... low IQ ... happiness is what you view it to be ...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

First Day



Today was first day at -7/F ... quite a different environment. Not that I should complain ... as I always say ... this is still much better than moving to the other building ...

Given that I had 3.5 boxes, I would say my packing and unpacking went very quickly. In less than an hour, I unpacked 2.5 boxes ... just in time for my conference call. Guess this is the advantage of putting most stuff in either hanging folders, binders, or big shopping bags ... so just grab and go. During the call though ... I started wondering if I need to stay home for these calls from now on. It was getting a bit noisy ... and I cannot mute since I'm the facilitator.

By afternoon, it got worse ... and mobile phones were ringing here and there and everywhere (ok, maybe a bit exaggerated) ... so got a bit distracted and ended up looking for C & D ...

Result? Yup ... I found them ... plus a friend ...



Question: So which one is Chip and which one is Dale????

Life has a lot of funny twists and turns ... when you are young, you want to grow up since you think you can have better "control" of your life ... however, I can tell by experience that when you are older, you are less in control of your life because of so many other variables ... maybe that's why people say ... Grow Up!!

Hmm ... maybe someday ... there'll be a movie called ... "Small"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home