chowbe

no pain ... no gain ... high EQ ... low IQ ... happiness is what you view it to be ...

Friday, December 16, 2005

Detriot, Michigan






(from top to bottom)
the Village, the Village, Ford Rouge Factory, Ford Museum, IMAX Theater)



I didn't really have any expectation when I went to Detriot in October for my business trip ... and it turned out to be quite different from all the other cities I've been to. Interestingly, McDonald's and KFCs were not all over the places, and there were mainly those family or smaller restaurants everywhere. My hotel was near a rather big shopping mall, so at least it was convenient. The weather was cold for me ... though it was like warm for my colleagues living there. There wasn't much time for sight seeing or other tourist stuff, but did visit the Ford Museum and Rouge Factory ...

The customer main office is near the airport, and it's called the "Village", and it definitely looks like one. It even has a lake at the center ... when my colleagues in HK saw those photos, they thought I was on vacation, haha.

One happy thing was that I visited my friend in Lexington during one of the weekends ... I haven't seen her for a long time, so it was nice. She also indicated that she's engaged too ... and I'm so happy for her.

1 Comments:

Blogger mokee said...

nice tree :D

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home