chowbe

no pain ... no gain ... high EQ ... low IQ ... happiness is what you view it to be ...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Looking for a Change?

Approaching that big birthday this year ... suddenly quite a few ideas come to mind ... in terms of what I want to do ... be it small things or big things like my career. To sum up ... I am looking for a change ... but then the definition of change, of course, is really vague and open ...

From a career perspective ... would be good if either (1) a big change in terms of getting out of the current field completely ... or (2) a small change be it finding a comfortable position and hopefully hide there till retirement.

Then again ... don't think (1) would happen ... unless that palm reading really comes true (plus I would have to win the lottery 1st prize to do what I dreamt of doing when I was a kid). And sadly, I somehow don't think there's anything like (2) waiting around for me (sorry, no such luck, again from reading my palm).

Guess that's one of the reasons I recently bought a portable digital piano ... I played a bit during my younger years but quickly and gladly dropped it when I started high school in US. Somehow, looking back, I kind of regretted it ... not that (honestly) I really enjoyed playing nor have the talent ... and somehow practicing and playing well never seemed to be a combination I like ... but it's actually a good feeling to know how to play an instrument (although if I have to choose again, I rather select violin ... at least that doesn't seem to take up as much space and is much more portable).

Well, needless to say, I don't remember much about how to play ... so guess have to start with those beginners Disney theme songs ... but hopefully by my birthday, I can play at least one of those pop songs.

What's next? Good question ... I hope I have an answer too ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home