chowbe

no pain ... no gain ... high EQ ... low IQ ... happiness is what you view it to be ...

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Year of the Dog ...

It's been quite a few months since my last entry ... had been quite busy at work but then also busy with own personal stuff ... like cleaning my room and personal belongings (for Chinese New Year) ... catching up on my videos.

In recap, Year of the Dog was a good year although it was still a tough year. It was a "come back" year ... so I cannot really complain. However, I still felt quite sad at times because I guess ... sometimes when things are lost, they would never be gained back again.

Finally sold all my company's stock (well, almost all) ... the last batch was at $100.25 ... not too bad. Hmm ... but haven't decided where to invest the money though ... maybe will just put half of it into a risk free CD first, haha.

I also gained a "sister-in-law" ... and I have to say that wedding planning is really no small job eventhough I wasn't really involved in most of it. Will tell more in another entry later ... Wondering if any chance to get a little piglet this year ... haha.

Health wise, this is something that I need to watch out for this year ... those evening conference calls and late night sametime sessions are really starting to get weary. All the good people have gone or are leaving ... and not much job satisfaction anymore ... so it's time to move on.

The departure of my godmother brought out a lot of regrets. I wonder where she is right now ... is she watching over us? Wherever she is, I hope she's happy ...

Not really sure what I should expect in Year of the Pig ... I hope at some point, maybe I can find the time to do something I enjoy outside of work ... I mean, life is too short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home