chowbe

no pain ... no gain ... high EQ ... low IQ ... happiness is what you view it to be ...

Monday, June 08, 2009

Green?

interesting ...

Yesterday when I came back to office ... I noticed a small piece of paper on the desk ... promoting "Green" (Support World Environment Day ... etc etc).

This is indeed a good thing ... but then the more I looked at it ... the more I thought ... but if it's to support World Environment Day, why are we wasting paper to print this out? Eventhough it's a small piece of paper ... printed on recycled paper ... but given this is an IT company ... almost everything is sent via email ... so why is a "Green" promotion thing sent via paper instead?

hmm ... then again, I shouldn't be surprised given the recent experience with my project's change request handling ... seems to be a case of lack of common sense?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home